Home / FAQ
Placing an Order
- We’re happy to offer the option to pre-order new styles that are not yet available to ship. The estimated shipping date will be indicated on the product description page after a specific size is selected. Pre-order products are susceptible to unforeseen processing delays, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee dates for these items. Orders are processed pending item availability and credit card verification. You’ll get an email from our customer service team if there are any issues with your order.
Email Sign Up Promotions
- Our emails are great. Sign up for them and receive product updates, styling tips, future sale details and exclusive offers.
- Offers are valid on specific categories listed in the email as well as the fine print. Promotional codes cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Offers are not valid at retail stores, boutiques, or other online retailers. To redeem discounts, promo code must be entered at online checkout. Taxes and shipping are excluded from discount. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.
- At Misook.com, we are committed to offering you the best possible prices. We will be glad to meet our competitor's pricing if you ever find an item that we offer, in the same color and size, available from a similar retailer. Please call 1-800-447-3556 to place your order or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we are unable to match prices from auction and outlet stores or websites, as well as other retailers' discount promotions, shipping offers, gift card, credit card, and loyalty program offers.
- Final Sale Items are neither returnable nor eligible for price adjustments. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for assistance with Price Adjustments and be sure to include your order number.
- Misook does not offer price adjustments on any full-price and/or sale merchandise.
Out of Stock
- While we do our best to make sure our website reflects exactly what’s stored in our inventory, please note that updates may be delayed during special events=or any other promotional sales. If you’d like to confirm whether a specific item is available, or if it will be restocked, please contact our Customer Service team—they’re happy to help!
- We're so sorry to hear your order arrived in less than perfect condition! In the unlikely event that you have received an item that is damaged, please notify us immediately. We will work with you to arrange a return, replacement, refund or credit.
- Damaged items must be reported within 7 days of receipt. All damages should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include your order number and any available photographs. We will contact you with next steps.
- Items indicated as “Final Sale” at the time of purchase are not eligible for return, exchange or merchandise credit.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. We only charge you after your order ships.
- Did you just place an order and are already seeing a charge on your bank account? That’s what we call an “authorization.” This is common bank practice that ensures you have sufficient funds and verifies account authenticity. Depending on your bank, the authorization usually clears within 48 – 72 hours. If you need to speed up that process, contact your credit card’s issuing bank.
- If an error message appeared after you click “Place Order,” then there may be an issue with the billing and/or shipping information entered. Double check—even triples check—that the billing information you entered during checkout is an exact match to the information your credit card provider has on file. This information includes cardholder’s name as it appears on card, billing address, credit card number, expiration date, and CSV code.
- By the way: We ship to any address you indicate except for P.O. Boxes. If your billing address is different from the shipping address, make sure you’ve entered these correctly.
- For questions regarding payment via PayPal, please login to your PayPal account and contact customer care.
- We’re happy to give you some one-on-one assistance, too. Give us a ring at 1-800-447-3556 or send us a note to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your order number.
- All orders are fulfilled by our warehouse, located in Texas within 1-3 business days from the date of your order confirmation. Our business days are Monday thru Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. All orders will be processed on the following business day. Please allow additional processing time for orders placed during sale promotions and on or around federal and U.S. holidays.
- We try to send out your order confirmation email within moments of you placing an order. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within 12 hours of placing your order, please check your spam to make sure it has not ended up there. If you are still unable to locate your order confirmation, please contact our customer service team to retrieve the order information and ensure an order has been placed.
- We accept returns of all unworn and unaltered merchandise in original condition, with original tags attached. Returns must be received within 60 days of the original ship date and must be accompanied by the completed return slip that came with your order. If you do not have the original return slip or UPS label, please include your name, address, email address, phone number, and order number with your return. If you elect to ship your return without the provided prepaid label, we are not responsible for the cost of shipping or any loss or damage to the product during transit.
- Upon receipt with correct paperwork, returns are processed and refunded within 1-3 business days and confirmation will be communicated via email.
- All returned merchandise must be in new and unused condition. To avoid damage to footwear, we recommend trying shoes on carpeted areas to verify sizing and comfort.
- Please send returns and exchanges to:
- 2551 SW Grapevine Parkway
- Grapevine, TX 76051
- Prompt refunds are issued in the original form of payment. Though we process your credit immediately, please allow one to two billing cycles for the transaction to appear on your statement. You will receive an email notification upon the completion of processing for your return or exchange. Please note that fees for expedited shipping and handling are not refundable, and clearance and final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend tracking your package to ensure delivery and protect the shipment in case of loss or damage.
- Availability of replacement item is not guaranteed for exchanges.
- Our full policy can be found at https://www.misook.com/shipping.
- All orders are shipped via UPS. UPS Ground deliveries do not require a signature at the time of delivery and will be left at the location if no one is present. Misook DOES NOT currently ship to PO BOXES and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- All orders shipped via UPS and are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Typically, we ship in-stock merchandise the next business day. Once your order ships look out for a confirmation email with tracking information.
- If you have reason to believe your package has been lost or stolen, please contact Customer Service Team to initiate a lost package investigation. Please allow 7 - 14 business days for the UPS investigation and for Misook to contact you for next steps.
- We’re unable to ship to U.S. Territories and P.O. Boxes at this time.
- We currently do not offer international shipping.